Saturday, June 9, 2012

INSPIRATION

Well we are at the end of week 1... and If the next 11 weeks go as fast, this round of 12WBT will be over before I know it, so I have to really focus and make sure I make the most of this.


Today's blog is about Inspiration.... or by definition,  "being a thing or person that inspires".




I know that 5 people have signed up for this round of Michelle Bridges 12WBT, as a result of seeing my success last round, and some have actually said that I am their inspiration.... which absolutely blows my mind. 
Now I feel a responsibility for these five; I want them to succeed. Sort of like, I recommended this program, and if they don't do well, then it's somehow my responsibility.  I know (logically) that each person has their own journey, and as Michelle says, No one else can want it for them - its up to them.  I can give all the support in the world, and the benefit of my experiences, but I can not control what they put in their mouths, and I can't make them get up at 6am in the cold, and JFDI.


Anyway to Crystal, Robyn, Shell, Sandra and Sarah - I wish you all the best for your 12 weeks, and I hope you find that this program changes your life for the better as well.... but it is up to you to make it happen (but I know you have it in you to Blitz this thing - Now go to it!!).


Now I want to talk about my Inspiration.  You all know that I was inspired to start the 12WBT by Cass, who did the round before me, and I saw her shrink before my eyes... this is her before and after pic. 
I hope she doesn't kill me for posting this.... 


She is at her goal weight, or so close she can smell it, and currently training for the Half Marathon, so I still look at her and see someone who I aspire to be. She also works full time in a stressful corporate job, and has a hubby and toddler to look after so it really shows, there is no excuse.


But since starting this journey, I have had the opportunity to meet so many more inspirational women, in person and online, and I am sure that some of you can also get inspired by them. 


First up we have Jane & Nicole.  Both ladies I met in the 12WBT Round 1 2012 Newbies Facebook page, and was lucky enough to meet them in person at the Finale.  These two were inspiring because they were doing it at the same time, I would get up off my butt after reading an inspirational post on the FB site, or when reading their blogs... I just felt an affinity with these two.  In reality there were so many ladies in that group that inspired, Keila, Melissa, Leanne... it's not really fair to only mention two, but there is only limited time.


Here is Nicole's blog - http://findingmy1200.blogspot.com.au/

And here is Jane's blog - http://janeshungergames.blogspot.com.au/

Then I met a lady at the Finale Party, It was a funny half drunken conversation, and we became buddies instantly.  Had a pic taken together, and found each other on Facebook, and then I saw the pics of her journey, and WOW WOW WOW.  Kelly Moroney... you are an inspiration. Here is her facebook page Kelly-Moroney-Get-back-up-Dont-give-up  and blog http://falldown7timesgetup8justdontgiveup.blogspot.com.au

However possibly one of the most inspirational ladies, that I have never met, is Angela Wallace. 
Angela, I hope you don't mind me sharing this... but you are truly  inspirational!
Seriously,  what an amazing transformation this lady has undergone.
Her FB Page is awesome http://www.facebook.com/bellaxthree, and I love reading her blogs on http://bellaxthree.wordpress.com to get all inspired all over again.

No comments: